Some of the best party games come from the Minute to Win It game show.
While it’s fun to watch people try to complete challenges in 60 seconds, it’s even better when there is no time limit and teams compete against each other (known as Head-to-Head or Last Person Standing). That’s what I suggest you do for your Halloween party/event.
Here are easy ways to change up classic Minute to Win It games for Halloween. I have included video instructions/demonstrations on the original games.
Movin’ On Up
Instead of using 39 blue (or red) Solo cups and 1 red (or blue) cup, change it to 39 orange cups and 1 purple cup.
- Easy to Grip, Vibrantly Colored, Disposable Plastic Cups Perfect for all Occasions
- Each Pack Includes 3 Colors, 32 Cups Each, for a Total of 96
Face the Cookie
Every year Nabisco comes out with a Halloween version of Oreos that have an orange filling. Use those instead of the traditional Oreo.
Use Halloween-themed pencils and cups.
On the Hook
Instead of “fishing” for keys, fish for spider rings.
- Plastic Spiders Rings Bulk Includes 288 Black Realistic Plastic Spider Rings Each Measure...
- High Quality Soft Plastic. One Size Fits Most. Long Lasting. Hand Washable and Reusable.
Use Halloween balloons and cups (or orange Solo cups).
- An economical purchase – You will receive 60 balloons (12 inches) with 6 styles in total...
- Funny and interesting – There are 6 styles and each style has its own unique...
Use Halloween-themed cups.
- 【Cute&Unique Design】: The Halloween pumpkin cups pack include 12 count plastic cups...
- 【Sturdy&Reusable】: This Halloween party cups is sturdy, durable, reusable, BPA free...
A Bit Dicey
Use zombie-themed dice or some neat role-playing dice. you could even use glow-in-the-dark dice and have the challenge take place in the dark.
- Self-contained game, carry the dice in the cup
- 2+ players
- 16mm D6 round angle glow in the dark dice
- Reusable--put is under the sun or use a flashlight /torch to shoot the dices before using,...
Flip Your Lid
Get some potion labels and stick them onto bottles. Then use your orange Solo cups for flipping.
- Scary bottle labels prop decoration
Using a spoon, flip a small rubber rat into the cup instead of another spoon. Cut off the tail to make it a little easier.
- Quantity and color: you will receive 9 pieces of Halloween fake rats, enough to meet your...
- Applications: these rats are nice decorating items to adorn your Halloween party, haunted...
Instead of using candies use Halloween erasers.
- Jack-O’-Lantern Mini Eraser Assortment
- Kids will love to choose a pumpkin from this patch!
Use Pixie Sticks or plastic bones instead of pencils.
- These sugar filled Pixy Stix come in four different flavors including grape, cherry,...
- 300 Fun straw shaped tubes Sweet & sour powder candy 1.6 lbs
- Includes one 10 piece bag of plastic bones costume accessories. Be creative; personalize...
- Ages 14 and up. White plastic. Assorted sizes range from approximately 3.5 inches to 4...
Find cereal boxes of Boo Berry, Franken Berry and Count Chocula for this one.
- Long a Halloween favorite, we've got your favorite monsters all year long!
- Booberry, Count Chocula and Frankenberry cereals by General Mills
On Edge and Trick & Treat
While not original Minute to Win It games, here are two games by the guys over at the YouTube channel Outscord that I wanted to share.
Pin this post!