Thank you for your interest in guest posting for SummerCampPro.com.
This site is about summer camp programming and is mainly geared towards summer camp professionals. It is not a site about tent camping, hunting, fitness boot camps or anything else with the word “camp” in it or having to do with tent camping (unless it specifically has to do with summer camp programming).
If you are familiar with summer camps and have ideas on how a day camp or an overnight camp can improve their programming, please email me three article suggestions you would be willing to write. Email me at email@example.com.
Topics may include, but are not limited to…
- small group games
- camp wide games
- team building
- ropes course
- kayaking or canoeing
- horseback riding
- theme weeks
- special events
- arts and crafts
- skits and songs
- field trips
- risk management
Non-programming topics are…
- staff training
- dining hall procedures, etc.
I do not accept articles of product reviews or anything of that nature. Nor do I allow links to companies other than camps themselves. Links to other blogs must be approved first.
Once we have agreed on a topic…
- Your article must be detailed and unique. It can not be one that has been published elsewhere – only original content.
- Your article needs to be free of grammar and spelling mistakes (for the most part).
- I am fine with links in the article as long as those links are of value to the readers. I may add or remove links in the article.
- I reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as I see fit, as well as update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Provide any images you would like to include. If you decide to include images, please add credit to the photographer and let me know where you got the image.
- Provide a photo of yourself and a short bio (1-3 sentences) to be placed at the end of the article. You may include 1 or 2 links.
To submit your guest post, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No PDFs.
If you are not strictly a blogger or camp professional, but instead represent a company or business looking to guest post for links back to your site or to promote your product or service, I have strict guidelines.
- Your company must be one that primarily serves summer camps or community recreation organizations.
- Your post cannot be an advertisement. It must be an article that appeals to my audience and information that can be used even if they don’t buy your product. List posts are usually the best, like Top 10…
- I charge a fee of $250-$500 if you write the article, and $500-$750 if you want me to write an article that includes links to your site. Rates are based on time of year. You can include a no-follow link to your site in the byline and one in the article itself.
I also have other advertisement options including sponsorships for an online conference, monthly newsletter, podcast, banner ad on this site and more.
Contact me to see how we can work together.