Thank you for your interest in guest posting for SummerCampPro.com.
This site is about summer camp programming and is mainly geared towards summer camp professionals. It is not a site about tent camping, hunting, fitness boot camps or anything else with the word “camp” in it or having to do with tent camping (unless it specifically has to do with summer camp programming).
If you have ideas on how a day camp or a sleep-away camp can improve their programming, please email me three article suggestions you would be willing to write. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topics may include, but are not limited to…
- small group games
- camp wide games
- team building
- ropes course
- kayaking or canoeing
- horseback riding
- theme weeks
- special events
- arts and crafts
- skits and songs
- field trips
- risk management
Non-programming topics are…
- staff training
- dining hall procedures, etc.
I do not accept articles of product reviews or anything of that nature.
Once we have agreed on a topic…
- Your article must be detailed and unique. It can not be one that has been published elsewhere – only original content.
- Your article needs to be free of grammar and spelling mistakes (for the most part).
- I am fine with links in the article as long as those links are of value to the readers. I may add or remove links in the article.
- I reserve the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as I see fit, as well as update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- Provide any images you would like to include. If you decide to include images, please add credit to the photographer and let me know where you got the image.
- Provide a photo of yourself and a short bio (1-3 sentences) to be placed at the end of the article. You may include 1 or 2 links.
To submit your guest post, please email to email@example.com. No PDFs.