To comply with the FTC ruling over bloggers getting paid for reviews and endorsements, I offer the following disclosure policy. If you’re reading this blog you should probably assume the following:
- If there is a link on a post, or anywhere on this site that leads to a product or service, I’m probably getting paid a small commission from an affiliate if you buy something. Please note: you will never be paying a higher amount for anything you purchase using a link on my site. This is a great way to support my site and help me pay for the fees associated (hosting, theme, images, etc.) and the time writing and maintaining this website.
- This blog is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
- I run ads through Mediavine on my blog. Thank you for supporting me by clicking on ads an/or making any Amazon purchases through a link on my site.
- If I write a review post for a product or site then I will let you know on the post if I got the product for free or am being paid to review it. However, I will NEVER endorse a product that I don’t believe in.
- If you email me (and I loves me some emails), all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please. In other words, I may use your email in a post, especially if it’s good. So keep ’em coming ’cause I am running out of stuff to write about.