Last Updated on
Theme of the Week is a post where we ask readers like you to comment with ideas for a particular theme. What ideas and suggestions do you have? What game, craft, apparel choice, theme meal, evening activity, special event, song, skit, or anything else would you do at camp if your theme was…
Below are five ideas. Leave your suggestions in the comments area below.
- Finger painting – While finger painting is fun for toddlers it can also be fun for older campers. Kids love getting slimy. They love textures. Break out the paints and let your campers be creative.
- There are many tools and mediums that can be explored in the art world. Try a different one each day.
- Have the campers do some trick photography or trick videos.
- Have campers compete for the title of the “most creative and appealing art project made from natural materials” award.
- Gather as many magazines as possible and let campers cut out pictures and words and make collages that represent themselves.