Theme of the Week is a post where we ask readers like you to comment with ideas for a particular theme. What ideas and suggestions do you have? What game, craft, apparel choice, theme meal, evening activity, special event, song, skit, or anything else would you do at camp if your theme was…
Spa and Relaxation
Below are my five fine suggestions. Just sit back and relax, oh and leave your ideas in the comments area below.
- Create a spa like environment with big pillows, lots of light, those plug-in waterfalls, and light jazz or worldly music.
- Have your campers give each other facials, manicures and pedicures.
- Give a workshop on how to give a good shoulder/neck rub. Then have each camper sit in front of another camper and make a circle so that everyone is giving and getting a back massage at the same time.
- You gotta have your morning yoga.
- Melt some beeswax and create your own lotions and creams. Here’s some recipes for you.