Theme of the Week is a post where we ask readers like you to comment with ideas for a particular theme. What ideas and suggestions do you have? What game, craft, apparel choice, theme meal, evening activity, special event, song, skit, or anything else would you do at camp if your theme was…
We Are Family
Below are five ideas. Leave your suggestions in the comments area below.
- Lots of team-building activities.
- Have campers take pictures and create picture books that can be signed by other campers.
- Have the cabin groups create their own flag – sort of like a family coat of arms.
- Groups can create a great bond by taking long hikes and having meaningful conversations while hiking,
- At the end of the week have a “family reunion picnic”. Imagine all the cabin groups are related. Each one of them is a small family within the larger camp family.